Barossa Valley Hop On Hop Off Tour - City Pick Up & Return
- Duração: 8 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: ADELAIDE, South Australia
- Código de produto: BV-HOHO-01
Join us on this rich trail featuring a selection of some of the must-see destinations of the region, and tour your way through the full bodied wines and outstanding regional produce of our gourmet capital.
Barossa is a beautiful region, with historic villages, vineyards and farms dotting a patchwork vista. For us, the scenery from within the cellar doors is as impressive as it is from the road, with tasting rooms steeped in history and atmopshere, or newly sited to make the most of stunning surrounds.
With over 150 wineries, 550 grape growing families and some of the oldest vines in the world, it’s no wonder Barossa stands as one of the world’s great wine regions. Barossa Shiraz and Eden Valley Riesling have led the way as regional heroes, with Cabernet Sauvignon, Mataro, Grenache, Semillon and Fortified wines all contributing to Barossa’s reputation.
Our trail features a variety of the region’s best offerings – whether it’s Maggie Beer’s must-visit shop, the wood fired pizzas at Saltram, the bakeries, cheesemongers and cafes at Angaston and Tanunda, or the 2 course 'locavore' lunch at Charles Melton. Alternatively you could always bring a picnic and relax in the beautiful lush gardens of Yalumba.
We are proud to give you Barossa Valley as though you were driving yourself. Having too good a time at a particular cellar door, or enjoying lunch a little too much? Stay on and catch a later bus! With a bit of planning (and one of our handy Info-Packs!) you truly can Tour Your Way.
Touring Your Way, In a Nutshell…
- Collection and return from Adelaide CBD or within the region itself
- Regular timetable you can rely on
- Hop on or off at any stop
- Stay as long you like at any stop
- Maximise your wine purchases
- No need for drink driving or designated drivers
- Amazing food options to suit all tastes and budgets
- World class wines
- Spectacular scenery
- Unforgettable cellar door experiences